« Home | Back in Effect » | Most Productive Day ever... » | Poetry Corner...part deux » | What? » | I forgot I had this thing » | Not a god damn thing to say... » | Hot Dog Eating Contest » | Extreme Boredome » | The WB's Superstar » | Poetry Corner » 

Friday, January 21, 2005 

Alabama Chicken

A little over a year ago I went to go see my brother's girlfriend's dance show at UC Davis and it was an interesting experience. The best part of it was I heard the "chicken song," which I later learned was titled Alabama Chicken. The song was written and performed by Sean Hayes (not the gay guy from Will & Grace). Anyways, I heard he was playing up in Davis this last Thursday and decided to make the hour and a half treck up to see my brother for the concert.
I'm not a huge folk music fan as I think it truly is for dirty tree-huggers, but I was delightfully surprised that the concert was very good. The little coffee shop he played in was completely full, so apparently he is quite well known in the hippie community.
Anyways, the moral of the story is if you go to see a folk singer play remember to wear your birkenstalks, smoke an assload of reefer, and not bathe for weeks on end. Also check out Shawn Hayes if you ever get the chance.
Alabama Chicken

If I do make a new post will you post faggy in depth responses ala Semmy, cause thats the only way I'll do it. Its gonna be a sausage fest up in this bitch.

I didn't know you had a penis, cause I clearly said it was gonna be a sausage fest up in this bitch.

Here you go:
I'm upper, upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
All the social papers say I've got the biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
But we've got the biggest balls of them all!

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got great balls of fire!

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure,
They're the balls that I like best.
And my balls are always bouncing,
To the left and to the right.
It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.

I got enough dick for most of the lower 48 states and Puerto Rico

i used to think of it that way, but if it can bring joy to the masses then its a price i am willing to pay.

some people can only afford to give me 50 cents for ecstacy and my charitable nature can't turn em down.

no need to be so mean to the financially challenged

isn't that what we've been doing for the last half hour?

*reader (not readers)
Rover is probably the only one who is gonna see this shit

yes...my apologies you wild rover you

He must be...his name says he does...and wildly might i add

Lewis and Clark got nothing on the UltimateDoucheBaggie

apparently it is too wild for everyone as he is the only one...kinda like the highlander

he had to...cause if they were alive they would impose on his roving turf.
why did the highlanders have to kill eachother anyway? i never got that...couldn't they just all live forever in harmony?

Rover's got mad turf, but it doesn't have a clear cut border cause he's busy roving.
And in regards to Higlander; who made these rules? and he was clearly a liar cause there were like a million of these immortal fucks...and they weren't really immortal cause they could die.

firstly that joke was possibly the lamest in the universe.
and secondly, i am not a watcher in their world as i refuse to support their lies

I believed "they" lived thanks to the Piper...but I also saw Piper get his ass kicked in an episode of Walker, so I am starting to believe that wrestling is fake and he is a liar too

if the number of posts were directly related to the popularity of the poster...then i would be as cool as ABBA

my bad...then I'm as cool as their kids, Ace of Bass

I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes.

yeah...my Ace of Bass quote was regular gay...you just supersized it

I thought your purpose was to inflate the number of comments on my blog

Its not a hard job to do, but I'm sure you can find a way to fuck it up

I totally get what your implying and I'm definitely thinking we can be more than "just friends"

BTW, guys love dudes like you. Have you figured out why yet? No, it's not because you can fuck like a racehorse (assumed; you talk good game, but with the way your hung up on your trainer, ya must be doing something totally wrong). I've been a "true friend" with a dude just like you, and I've seen this situation over and over again.

You're one of those rare dudes that have all of the qualities that men look for in a partner (attractive, sexual, smart, funny) AND all of the personality traits that would make you "One of the boys". Yes, you think like a man, and it's rare that a woman can put those two sides together.

This also means that you can really fuck with people, which can be really bad. For the sake of those poor bastards who can't contemplate how you can play them like a marionette, be kind, huh?

That being said, I must admit, I really miss that version of you that was in my life. It was a really ugly mess that resulted in us parting ways due to a guy that she met, and I didn't have the heart to say "my friendship or his love, take your pick. this room isn't big enough for us two boys" The two of them were really good for each other, but I wanted to beat him to within an inch of his life, and he knew it. I did tell him that being a true friend meant that I would never interfere with what makes her truly happy, but if hurt her I'd hunt him down and seriously fuck him up.

Wow, I guess I'm still irritated about that.


*special thanks to Semmy whose original post I copied and pasted with slight modifications (substituting woman for dude, etc.)

So close to 50 posts, yet so far away.

Post a Comment