« Home | Disturbed » | Why must I be so damn irresistable » | Peter Jennings is trying to steal my thunder » | Terminal Illnesses are the new black » | R.I.P. HP Pavilion ze5170 » | St. Patty's Day is O'verrated » | I must've been a hobo in a past life » | My Inner Nerd Weeps » | The Luck of the Irish » | Every day is Wednesday...except for the weekend » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

Liss is a tremendous cunt

I'm sure you all know that. I would also like to congratulate her on what will most likely be her only shout out.

Seeing as she removed her breakfast of champions post I figured I'd bring back the picture for those of you who missed out.

melmar
Enjoy

*puke*

Thank some imaginary deity...I was positively sick with worry when I couldn't look at that sweet hairy ass.

OK wait. I just went ahead and visited hairyturks.com, and I have a couple things to say.

There's one really large penis on there.

How, exactly, did you stumble across that site?

i got to give credit where credit is due...alex opened my eyes to it.

this hairy assed pic i found on another site.

mel...as for your fucking up your blog, pm me your password info and i'll get on it...or get joe to put the shit brown template back up

i don't think you could handle the coolness of the dancing bear...plus i think you'll fuck it up anyway

he doesn't know how to fix your blog.

everybody knows that

i know how to fix the blog...the question is, do i want to?

as for making the ladies moist...they're all like fucking geysers when i break em off.

send me your password to my email or my bl profile and i'll fix the links section
and when i'm done you can go fuck yourself

if you have to talk yourself up that much in the bedroom obviously it's not happening there. all talk no game.
-shirley

just cause i choose not to spit "game" when it comes to you, doesn't mean you have to attack my smooth grooves
-Kavindar

Post a Comment