« Home | Friends don't let friends rent The Grudge » | Land of the Little People » | I've been dumped » | Valentine's Day is for homos » | What happened to you Mr. Boggs? » | Out of Order » | Video Killed the Radio Star » | Alabama Chicken » | Back in Effect » | Most Productive Day ever... » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

Every day is Wednesday...except for the weekend

I have realized that I have lost all grasp of time. Maybe its the fact that I am burnt out constantly, but I am starting to believe that every fucking day is Wednesday.

I had a friend who suffered from this same ailment and I guess its contagious. There has been multiple occasions when people have asked me what the date was...needless to say I was oblivious to this...then they asked me if I knew what the day was. When I'd reply Wednesday, they'd say I was wrong and tell me what the real day was.
Why would they ask me what day it was if they knew this fact themselves? I concluded that people who ask you questions that they know the answer to are dickheads and cunt-ass bitches.
Thankfully I have retained my awareness of the Friday-Sunday range, as I usually have plans (unlike some people who are online 22 hours of the day*).

And for the record I am well aware that today is Thrusday...thanks to looking at the calender on my cell phone; plus I already assumed it was Wednesday this morning and was corrected.

*Obligatory CJ shout out. Congratulations for receiving your first shout out Carolyn J.