« Home | Valentine's Day is for homos » | What happened to you Mr. Boggs? » | Out of Order » | Video Killed the Radio Star » | Alabama Chicken » | Back in Effect » | Most Productive Day ever... » | Poetry Corner...part deux » | What? » | I forgot I had this thing » 

Thursday, February 17, 2005 

I've been dumped

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do,
two can be as bad as one, its the loneliest number that you'll ever do

My dick ran deep...so deep...so deep it put her butt to sleep

yes it was...I miss him ever so

Burton Leon Reynolds, Jr.

Your blog is lame...at least I try to post something in mine

Your blog was wierd before but in a good way...it had substance however little it may have been

your new shit could get you admitted to any psychiatric ward

and an additional note- please return to your 30+ blog posts per day...the increased traffic was more interesting

do it for the shortiez

and btw...what did you delete?

you seem to be making a lot less sense lately

emphasizing operative words seems to be your modus operandi

operative words being the operative words

the only renegade i acknowledge is Lorenzo Lamas

D---- ike.

I think its time for you to go back on the meds

Post a Comment