« Home | Video Killed the Radio Star » | Alabama Chicken » | Back in Effect » | Most Productive Day ever... » | Poetry Corner...part deux » | What? » | I forgot I had this thing » | Not a god damn thing to say... » | Hot Dog Eating Contest » | Extreme Boredome » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

Out of Order

what happened to the blog?

toilet


Donnie Wahlberg used to have a blog that I frequented and it doesn't work anymore

I hope the rumors are true and he is busy working on the NKOTB reunion

i wouldn't either...i need the oxygen to reach my brain adequately so I can enjoy the new NKOTB album to the fullest of my abilities

people who say "ghey" are lame

i can't claim for coming up with such filth...i first saw it when Johannes Chimpo used it

might i suggest you reference UrbanDictionary.com for future posts that may involve use of any slang

"skippy" is not hip

no...i was merely pointing out only one flaw so as not to offend you

Post a Comment