« Home | Land of the Little People » | I've been dumped » | Valentine's Day is for homos » | What happened to you Mr. Boggs? » | Out of Order » | Video Killed the Radio Star » | Alabama Chicken » | Back in Effect » | Most Productive Day ever... » | Poetry Corner...part deux » 

Monday, February 28, 2005 

Friends don't let friends rent The Grudge

Thats right...I said it. That movie sucked tremendous donkey dick. Not just regular donkey dick...TREMENDOUS!
Not one, not two, not three, but four of my so-called "friends" highly recommended this steaming pile of dog shit.
Sadly...picking up my dog's crap is more interesting. When I do that he gets all happy and wags his tail, which then makes me happy.
Nobody wins with The Grudge...not me, not my dog, not Bill Pulman, not anyone...save Sam Raimi who apparently made an assload of money from this colossal turd.

The only bright side of the whole situation is that I got a free rental for pre-ordering the Incredibles on DVD...its too bad that I shall never get the hour and 40 minutes I wasted on this.

Therefore I have decided to bill Sam Raimi and whoever else produced this fucking heap for my time. I figure that $2,680 is adequate compensation for my time and the emotional scarring I experienced.

Expect a letter from my lawyer shortly, Mr. Raimi
raimi

I was gonna pick up Saw, but it was out so I ended up with this filth...I guess I lucked out

sometimes your words can hurt

the old Kav died when he went to the midwest

I was gonna flee in a week, but my stay has been delayed inevitably

*indefinitely

I guess i'm a little bit extra retarded today

i don't like doing that...i like people to see what i said

i'm not afraid of people judging me...unlike some people

Post a Comment