« Home | The Church of Man Love » | I may have alienated my readers » | So I Finally Caved » | The Cincinasty Adventure » | Lakers vs. Clippers » | The New Year Rules » | Call Me Dr. Phil » | North Carolina! » | I have not left the blog » | The oddest 4th of July » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

I Fear Change

I felt it was time to update the blog. I even found a few sleek templates, but alas, I couldn't figure out how to get the Peanut Butter & Jelly Time pic and my dancing penis thing incorporated. So I have decided to force my readers to help me figure this out. I wanted to put the dancing penis where the arrow pic is on the right side of the blog and wanted to fit the Brian pic in the header.
Joe:
I give you a DOA character pic to massage your member to

Ang:
I give you a nice photo of your favorite Sore Butt Bluff star.

Alex:
I highly doubt you'd help seeing as your own blog is in disarray, but here's some glucophage anyway


You are now obligated to help me

it doesn't even LOOK like him, but I'll take it. I'm desperate for a fix after he was a no-show at the golden globes. Of course, it would be pointless, as my golden globes eclipse all others...

see...there ya go...

i liked the second template i put up, but i couldn't get the dancing penis or dancing brian incorporated into it...help me NOW!!!

I'm at a loss...to be honest, these templates baffle me

i figured some parts of it, just the pics portion is stumping me

i wanna put the dancing penis where the arrows in the right column are

sweet thanks...i shall fuck around with that later

Post a Comment